Monday, March 29, 2010

Best Laid Plans

Well today did not go at all as I had planned.

I started out the day with a visit to my eye doctor and was very excited to be getting my permanent punctal plugs. But, he was out of my size plugs and will have to reschedule the appointment when they come in.

The visit with my GP for a recheck of my cellulitis did not go well either. He said the week I have left on my antibiotics will not resolve the infection. He wrote another script for 15 more days, and I have to go back to see him in two weeks. If it isn't completely cleared, I'll get another shot of rocephin.

I did complete the work I picked up from the office at least. It is good to test out my elbow a little bit. It didn't really bother me too much. It got a little stiff from staying in the same position, but no real pain. I guess I'll be ready to go back to work in a week.

I really wanted to resolve the dry eyes and the cellulitis before I went back to work. I've used quite enough sick time already.

On the bright side, it is supposed to be 80 degrees here on Thursday and Friday. What a lovely way to start April. I did enjoy the snow days, but I am so glad to see spring arrive. The daffodils and hyacinths at my front door are so cheerful, I can't help but be sunny too.

No comments:

Post a Comment