Monday, January 25, 2010

It's Monday, but that's okay.

I'm feeling much better today. A Z-pack, steroid nose spray, decongestant and a lot of rest made all the difference in the world. I am definitely on the mend. I'm not feeling quite as overwhelmed as I have been the past few days either.

When I left for work this morning, it was fairly warm, and rainy. By noon, the rain had it had turned to a styrofoam snow. Later this afternoon it was sunny, but windy and very cold. My RA has kinda reflected the weather, by changing all day long. This morning my fat shoes fit loosely and I wasn't too stiff, but by mid-afternoon my feet and hands were starting to swell. I'm also covered in bruises (thank you high-dose aspirin). At least now, I not only feel like I've been run over by a truck, I look like it too. That's okay. Just like the weather, it will change again very soon, I'm sure.

The thing that hurts the most can't be modified by DMARDs or prednisone. My heart still aches for my baby girl. I miss her so much, and still worry. I hope she is smiling and happy. If you are the praying kind, I hope you'll say a little prayer that she finds her way. And, I pray that you've found yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment