Saturday, November 7, 2009

Only the beginning . . .

I was diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis in 2006 and have had some very trying times since. My life is just not the same and I am just beginning to realize that it never will be. I still have a lot of trouble accepting what I've lost to the disease.

This is the beginning of what I hope to be the best therapy for me and maybe it will help my readers to understand their feelings and cope in their own struggle with rheumatoid arthritis or to help a loved one cope.

I'm not going to post a great autobiography about the history of my disease. I'm sure that if I start fresh from here, you'll get the history as I go along. If you have questions about my experience or want to offer advice, please feel free to leave a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment